Insurance Plans We Accept
The Charlotte Surgery Center participates with many insurance plans. The list below is provided for your reference.
- Aetna (Integrated Health Plan)
- Assurant Health / Fortis Health PPO (Intergroup Services Corporation)
- Beech Street (Interplan)
- Blue Cross (Medcost, Medicaid, Medicare, MidAtlantic Medical Services/Alliance/PPO/Mamsi Life Optimum Choice)
- First Carolina Care Kanawha Healthcare (Multiplan)
- First Health (PPO Next)
- Fortified Provider Network (Primary Physician Care)
- Galaxy Healthcare Networks (Prime Health Services)
- Great West Healthcare One Health PPO (Southcare PPO)
- Health Payors Organization (Three Rivers Healthplan)
- Health Star (USA Managed Care Corporation)
- Independent Medical Systems (Wellpath)
- United Healthcare
You will be contacted prior to surgery with an estimated procedure cost for surgery. You will be required to pay 100% of the total estimated amount due before or no later than the day of surgery.
Self-Pay -- Cosmetic/Elective Surgery
You will be required to pay 100% of the total estimated amount due before or no later than the day of surgery.
If your insurance company is not listed above, you may call our Regional Business Office at (844) 252-3618 and ask for the benefits verification department for additional information.
< Return to Top >